The success of your farm depends on your crop. You do everything in your power to ensure your crop’s success. But no matter how prepared you are, when something is out of your control, you need an insurer that understands your business and farming needs.
Priag Marketing acts as an agent for Crop Risk Underwriting (CRU) to provide Crop Insurance solutions to farmers all over Australia. From 2020, Priag has written Crop Insurance Policies for farmers in QLD, NSW, VIC, SA and WA.
CRU Broadacre Crop Insurance can give you:
- Comfort knowing your biggest asset is protected from unexpected Fire & Hail events
- Support from professionals who understand what your crop means to you
- Tailored policies to your personal circumstances and requirements
- A Reducing Excess component as default
- Pre and Post Harvest policy options
- Post harvest premium payment
- Automatic Temporary cover
For more information on Fire and Hail Crop Insurance and Weather Index Insurance, please click on the below fliers.
Priag Marketing Pty Ltd (ABN 53 100 425 385) acts as Authorised Representative (AR No. 000281164) of Weather Risk Management Solutions Pty Ltd (ABN 60 003 720 705, AFS Lic No. 233798) when arranging Crop Insurance. Priag Marketing Pty Ltd acts as the Agent for the Insurer and not as Your Agent. The information presented here is only summary in nature. Please refer to the Policy wording for full terms and conditions of the cover